Thu, 07 Oct|
Moving Together 26.05.2021
Moving Together - Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Live online get together with DJ Jaxyn Randall (New York) and people from all over the world. Donation: EUR 10,00–20,00 per session after self-assessment of means
Zeit & Ort / Time & Location
07 Oct 2021, 18:00 – 21:00 CEST
Moving Together 26.05.2021, Lillis Ballroom, Spittelauer Lände 12, Stadtbahnbögen 326-329, 1090 Wien
Über das Event
MOVING TOGETHEREvery last Wednesday of the month. This time at: Grelle Forelle
May, 26th 2021, 7 to 8 pm
Do you crave physical interaction, a sense of connection with others and you would love to dance with others again?
Moving Together is an inclusive and diversity-based dance event inviting everyone who loves to move and who wants to feel connected to others through the medium of dance. Children and adults, people with and without disabilities, amateurs as well as professional dancers come together on this evening.
Starting in May, the outdoor area of Grelle Forelle will become our very special dance floor, right by the Danube Canal.
Our DJ Jaxyn Randall from New York will be on site to create a good dancing mood.
- Register in advance:
- Please bring a negative antigen COVID 19 test not older than 48h/ negative PCR test not older than 72h.
- A FFP2 mask if we are more than 10 people and otherwise to get to the toilets, which are located around the corner of Grelle Forelle, in Lillis Ballroom.
- There can be a maximum of 15 people on site so we can keep the distance rules.
- Make sure you get your place early enough, and if you are spontaneously prevented, please let us know by mail!
- In case of bad weather, the event will take place online from 19:00 - 20:30 as in prior months. We will inform you in time by mail and post on Facebook
Place: Outdoor area at Grelle Forelle
Time: 17:00 - 20:00, with the possibility to join later.
Cost contribution: according to self-assessment EUR 05.00 - EUR 20.00 will be paid on site.
Access to the outdoor area of the Grellen Forelle as well as access to the toilets in Lillis Ballroom is barrier-free and wheelchair accessible!
The exercises during the warm-up can be translated into Austrian Sign Language.
Our dance evening is divided into 3 parts:
A warm up, led by our certified dance educator Lucia Rosenfeld, in which we invite you to feel and arrive in your body.
The main part will be free dancing and improvising to the music of our DJ Jaxyn Randall from New York.
At the end we invite you to a short meditation and a cooldown, where after the dancing it is once again about feeling your body and coming to rest.